Followers

Friday, February 21, 2014

Challenge #59 ~ Teddy Bears

Well, I guess it's impossible not to notice the changes here at CC&CC!  I had a major meltdown yesterday when I logged in here and our whole page was FOOOBAR!!!  Our whole page was COVERED in squares from Photo Bucket - I think the designer of CC&CC closed shop and emptied out her Photo Bucket acct.which included our background -  I worked on it for hours and FINALLY got rid of the junk left behind.  You are looking at the new results, I hope you like it!

Here is a fun challenge for everyone - soft and cuddly, that's a teddy bear.  I think that at one time or another we have all had one, or two or more!  
Here are some interesting facts about them:
They got their name from our 26th President, Theodore Roosevelt 
They were first made in appx. 1903
They are one of the most popular gifts for children AND adults!
 Policemen and Firemen give them to children during a crisis to calm them
You can even buy them dressed in nearly any outfit you can think of...

Because they are so popular, I can see why we use them in our art projects; we love them!
So now is you chance to show some "Teddy Love"!

To help us celebrate this  this cute little cuddly guy, Ladybug Craft Inks. is our generous sponsor.


They have a super variety of adorable bear digis as well as a lot of other images.  AND, besides having digis and stamps, they also carry a great variety of ribbon and embellishments.  Be sure to visit them and see what they have to offer!

Our DT did some adorable cards for you!  They are all so cute!


We would love to have you play along with us for this fun challenge.  Show us your teddy bears!


25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanx so much Maxine! Your compliment is very appreciated. Glad you stopped by and I hope your play along with us. Hugs, Joanne

      Delete
  2. So sorry that you had all the hassle and the time wasting ... but the blog is looking good. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Hazel you have no idea, lol! I can laugh now, but at the time I was absolutely panicked!!! So glad you like the new look! Thanx so much for dropping by! xx Joanne

      Delete
  3. This is my first visit to this sweet blog :). I came to know through Jane. I like all the three things your blog name carries :). Have just started following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, you are too sweet! THANX so much for coming to visit, I hope you come back often! I'll have to tell Jane thanx too for spreading the word! Hugs, Joanne

      Delete
  4. Adorable cards! I've never seen your blog before - looks great! I just finished a card with a sweet teddy bear on it yesterday, and posted it today; so I'll enter it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to have you with us Valerie, we LOVE having new followers! We really like to have fun here, lol! Can't wait to see your card! I can't tell you how much we all love to look at our entries, sooooo much talent out there! Thanx for supporting CC&CC! Hugs, Joanne

      Delete
    2. OK, all entered! P.S. Chocolate, Coffee, and cards are my 3 favorite things in the world! lol :)

      Delete
  5. This is my first visit so I didn't see how it was before but it looks great now :) *hugs* xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanx Missy! I'm glad you like it. Before, it was more "cutesy" with a background of little brown flowers. It was nice, but I had to replace it. Happy you stopped by, I hope you come back often! Hugs, Joanne

      Delete
  6. Wow so many adorable teddy cards entered already :) Can't wait to start popping around everyones blogs. Joanne the new look is fab, I prefer it ;p Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANX so much Sam! We are stuck with it for now, lol! And yes, soooo many adorable cards, I love our followers! xxx

      Delete
  7. Great challenge and theme, some stunning inspiration, crafty hugs Julie Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx so much Julie-Ann! We are so glad that you joined us here at CC&CC for this challenge. I hope you come back again soon! Hugs, Joanne

      Delete
  8. Hi Joanne, your DT have done an amazing job using images from our Baby Billie collection. Thank you so much to your team and for inviting Ladybug Crafts Ink to sponsor your challenge. Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanx Kerry! It was a real joy working with your images! We are so lucky to have you as a sponsor, so THANK YOU!! Hugs, Joanne

      Delete
  9. What incredible creations using Ladybug Crafts Ink Baby Billie collection - GREAT work from the DT; love the wide variety of styles represented!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet to say so! We appreciate you kind comments and your support of CC&CC! Please come back again soon!

      Delete
  10. Really fabulous cards from the DT using the LCI images.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Kath, we are so glad you like them. I hope we inspired you also! Hugs, Joanne

      Delete
  11. How gorgeous does Billie bear look here - fantabulous creations.
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much appreciated Susan, we are so glad to have you join us. We loved using these adorable images for sure! Hugs, Joanne

      Delete